Apply to: 820/810 series cameras
Supported web browser: IE 10 and 11
Viewing camera images in the 820/810 series cameras web pages requires Siqura Viewer software. You are strongly advised to remove a previous installation of Siqura Viewer from your computer before initial access to the camera over the network or when you encounter an "A new version is available" message.
To uninstall Siqura Viewer
- On the Windows Start Menu, click Control Panel.
- Click Programs and Features.
- On the programs list, select Siqura Viewer (old version: DC Viewer).
- Click Uninstall.
To install the Siqura Viewer software
- Reopen the web browser and log on to the camera
- When prompted about the ActiveX control installation, right-click the information bar, and then click Install ActiveX control.
- In the initial screen of the installation wizard, click Next. A progress bar is displayed while the application is being installed.
- When installation is complete, click Finish. The camera’s web interface is displayed.