Goal: adding cameras/encoders as you did in prior versions of
Genetec Security Center 5, service release 3
To do so, the Value of Refuse Basic Authentication, should be changed from 1 -> 0
- In Configuration tool, open Video Task
- Select desired Archiver, Resources tab
- Click button Advanced settings
- In Advanced settings dialog, click button Additional settings
- Click on the RefuseBasicAuthentication Value cell and
change the Value from 1 -> 0
- Click button Close
- Back in the Advance settings dialog, click button OK.
- Back in the Archive Resources tab, click Apply. Click Yes on the confirmation dialog.
- Allow the Archiver some time, a warning may show but this will disappear.
You can now add the camera as you did in prior versions of Genetec